Besides Ulsan, Air Products operates three independent NF3 plants at its Electronic Specialty Materials manufacturing facility in Hometown, Pa.
What does ESM stand for?
ESM stands for Electronic Specialty Material (Air Products)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESM
We have 334 other meanings of ESM in our Acronym Attic
- Ecole Spéciale Militaire (French: Military Special School)
- École Supérieure de la Métrologie (French: Graduate School of Metrology)
- École Supérieure des Métiers (French trade school)
- École Supérieure Montsouris (French: Montsouris Graduate School)
- Education Sales Management
- Educational Studies in Mathematics
- Effective Staff Management (various organizations)
- Effective Supervisory Management (training program)
- Efficient Second-order Minimization
- Ejection Systolic Murmur
- Electronic Structure of Materials
- Electronic Support Measures
- Electronic Surveillance Measures
- Electronic System Management
- Electronic Warfare Support Measures
- Electronics Supply & Manufacturing
- Electronics Support Module
- Elliptical Scattering Model
- Embassy Student Ministries (Oshawa, ON, Canada)
- Embedded Server Manager (Dell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Air Products' expansion of its tungsten hexafluoride (WF6) capacity at its electronic specialty materials manufacturing facility in Hometown, Pa.
March 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Air Products today announced that it will assess a 15 percent charge for non- standard products in its Electronic Specialty Materials (ESM) portfolio.