The same policy applies to electronic software updates.
What does ESU stand for?
ESU stands for Electronic Software Update
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESU
We have 92 other meanings of ESU in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Supervised Term Weighting
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (treatment)
- Extrakorporale Stoßwellentherapie (German: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Eames Storage Unit (furniture)
- East Stroudsberg University (East Stroudsburg, PA, USA)
- Educational Service Unit (Nebraska)
- Effective Single-User
- Electrical System Upgrade
- Electro-Static Unit
- Electronic Sequencing Unit (starts CH-47D helicopter APU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EMONY's flagship product, MicroLoader(TM), is the ideal solution for electronic software updates and upgrades via the Web, FTP, Email or any other digital transmission source.
For instance, Tivoli/Inventory can be used to determine a set of targets which meet prerequisite requirements and use those select targets as the basis for an electronic software update by Tivoli/Courier.