The position has been created to strengthen the company's capabilities to deliver low-cost, high volume ASICs utilized in the W5 Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) System.
What does ESL stand for?
ESL stands for Electronic Shelf Label
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESL
We have 258 other meanings of ESL in our Acronym Attic
- École de Surf du Léon (French surfing school)
- Ecological Screening Level
- Ecological Studies on the Lepidoptera
- Economic Service Life
- Eighteenth Street Lounge (record label)
- Ejercito Sirio Libre (Spanish: Free Syrian Army)
- Electro Signal Labs (GE Security)
- Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (electronic journal)
- Electron-Stimulated Luminescence (lighting technology)
- Electronic Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Electronic Software Licensing
- Electronic Sports League
- Electronic System Level
- Electronic Systems Laboratory
- Electrostatic Levitator (NASA Marshall Space Flight Center)
- Electrostatic Loudspeaker
- Elementary School Level (various locations)
- Elista (Russia)
- Embedded Systems Laboratory
- Emergency Service Level (FAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NCR's Store Automation solutions that work in conjunction with Microsoft technologies include: the NCR Self- Checkout family, NCR Electronic Shelf Label family, NCR Web Kiosk Solution and NCR Point-of-Service (POS) solutions.
Electronic shelf labels synched up to the markets' central store computer keep prices current and unit prices up-to-date so a customer can compare the price per ounce, or whatever measure is used.
a developer and supplier of electronic shelf label systems, has introduced PromoFlash, an electronic merchandising module that highlights products on the retail shelf with a flashing light.
In addition to self-checkout, shoppers at the upscale shop in Interlomas, a suburb of western Mexico City, are getting a "glimpse of the future" through such conveniences as electronic shelf labels and cart-mounted personal assistants.
The agreement provides for Symbol to distribute and support ERS' wireless electronic shelf label systems, equipment and management applications software in conjunction with Symbol's hand-held portable data entry products and Portable Shopper Self Checkout System, on an exclusive basis in Europe and on a selected basis throughout the remainder of the world.
StoreNext plans to provide Solidcore's S3 change control and protection modules with all its software offerings -- including ScanMaster and ISS45 POS, U-Scan, Connected Services, WinEPS electronic payments, Retalix Store and HQ, RBO, PocketOffice, Fuel and Pricer Electronic Shelf Labels.
DSI has followed the evolution of electronic shelf label (ESL) systems since 1985 and we have always believed that this technology is a key to providing solutions that maximize the power of Point Of Sale and in-store data base technology.