The beast is powered by Harley-Davidson's latest Twin Cam 96 V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection, rubber-mounted to dampen out any harsh vibrations, and with a manly cubic capacity of 1,584cc.
What does ESPFI stand for?
ESPFI stands for Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ESPFI in our Acronym Attic
- European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
- European Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Ebony Society of Philatelic Events and Reflections
- Extraordinary Supernatural Phenomena Explored and Revealed (paranormal activity)
- Environmental Science Published for Everybody Round the Earth
- Elementary Science Program Evaluation Test
- Eastern Spruce Pine Fir (tree species)
- Energy Storing Prosthetic Foot
- Equal Size Per Flow
- Europejskie Stowarzyszenie Prawno-Finansowe (Polish: European Association for Financial Law)
- Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (Foo Fighters music album)
- Educational Software Preview Guide
- Effective Security Practices Guide (college information security)
- Electrical Standards & Products Guide (National Electrical Manufacturers Association)
- Embedded System Processor Group
- Environmental Science, Policy and Geography (University of South Florida; various locations)
- Experimental Space Plasma Group
- European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition
- European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) and performance tuning with a broad torque curve, the Iron 883 delivers plenty of power for the city scene.
Fuel System: Carburetor or Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) --Compression Ratio: 8.
Like all 2007 Sportsters, the Nightster has Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), reduced clutch lever effort, redesigned gauges, high performance carbon fiber belts and improved front brake lever effort.
It will only be offered with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI).