CAPTION(S): 2 photos Photo: (1 -- 2 -- color) Edward Staples of Electronic Sensor Technology shows off a hand-held version of zNose, which can detect odors in substances.
What does ESNR stand for?
ESNR stands for Electronic Sensor Technology (stock symbol; Newbury Park, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESNR
- European School on New Institutional Economics
- Exercise & Sport Nutrition Laboratory (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- European School of Nuclear Medicine
- Egyptian Society of Nuclear Medicine Specialists
- European Specialist Nursing Organization
- Experimental Studies on the Nature of Species (plants)
- expressed Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- Egyptian Society for Neonatal and Preterm Care
- Egyptian Society of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery
- Effective Signal-To-Noise Ratio
- Equalized Signal-to-Noise Ratio (electronics)
- European Society of Neuroradiology
- Environmental Sciences and Natural Resources Management (University of New England; Australia)
- Ethiopian Somali National Regional State
- East Side Neighborhood Services (Minneapolis, MN)
- Egyptian Society of Neurological Surgeons (Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt)
- Equality and Social Needs Steering Group (UK)
- European Small Nations Squash Tournament (est. 1989)
- Egyptian Society of Natural Toxins (Egypt)
- Europejska Szkola Nowych Technologii (Polish: European School of New Technology and Tourism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic Sensor Technology (EST) (OTCBB:ESNR), a leading provider of innovative ultra high-speed instrumentation for the homeland security, environmental, flavors and fragrance industries, today announced that it has sold a zNose[R] to the School of Food Science of a leading U.
Electronic Sensor Technology (OTCBB:ESNR), a leading manufacturer of ultra-fast vapor analyzers, announced today that Barry S.
Electronic Sensor Technology (EST) (OTCBB:ESNR) is pleased to announce the appointment of Barry Howe as its new Chief Operating Officer (COO) to be effective on April 11, 2007.
Electronic Sensor Technology (EST) (OTCBB:ESNR) has just announced that it has accepted the resignation of Edward J.
Electronic Sensor Technology (EST) (OTCBB:ESNR), a leading provider of instruments for Security and Environmental applications, has received an order from the University of Georgia to be used for testing the storage and spoilage of salmon.
Electronic Sensor Technology (EST) (OTCBB:ESNR), a leading provider of instruments for Security and Environmental applications, has received a follow-on order for two zNose[R]s from the Macrochem Group of Ukraine to be used for the Security market.
Electronic Sensor Technology (OTCBB:ESNR), a leading provider of innovative Homeland Security solutions, announced today that revenues for the month were $340,100 or 18% better than last year.