23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electronic Security Systems in US$ Million by the following Categories/Segments: Alarms, Electronic Access Control Systems, CCTV/Video Surveillance Equipment, and Others.
What does ESS stand for?
ESS stands for Electronic Security System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESS
We have 540 other meanings of ESS in our Acronym Attic
- Elanora State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Election Systems and Software
- Electrical Shutdown System
- Electrical Standards Set
- Electro Slag Surfacing
- Electromagnetic Silencing System
- Electronic Intelligence Support System
- Electronic Safety and Security (various organizations)
- Electronic Scoring Site
- Electronic Security Squadron (USAF)
- Electronic Self Service (various organizations)
- Electronic Source Selection
- Electronic Still Store (Ampex)
- Electronic Support Section (part of Inertial Upper Stage Solid Rocket, Boeing)
- Electronic Support Shelter
- Electronic Support System (subsystem to AWACS aircraft)
- Electronic Switching System
- Electronic Switching System (telephone central office exchange)
- Electronic/Environmental Stress Screening
- Electronics System Sector
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Eu provision of electronic security system (emergency and locking system) (new tender).
Rather than just discuss each item individually, Electronic Security Systems takes a much needed holistic approach and shows the reader how to maximize the value of each component to build an effective security infrastructure.
Contract notice: Eu provision of electronic security system (emergency and locking system).
Global Electronic Security Systems Market 2011-2015
HSM provides design, installation, maintenance, and monitoring services for electronic security systems to commercial and residential customers.
and AASS to Develop Novel Electronic Security System II-129
OTCBB: EKCS), a leading provider of a broad line of electronic security system technologies to the government and private sectors, and Hyundai Syscomm Corp.