Information/Resource Brokering Our information/resource brokering efforts include access to an electronic resource library that includes data on potential technologies, project information and goals, and contacts.
What does ERL stand for?
ERL stands for Electronic Resource Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERL
We have 128 other meanings of ERL in our Acronym Attic
- E Revolution Kilobyte Management (Houston, TX)
- Estrogen Receptor Alpha Knockout (mouse)
- Enriched Reproducing Kernel Particle Approximation
- Electronic Recordkeeping System (CIA)
- Earth Resources Library
- East Rail Line (Hong Kong)
- Easun Reyrolle Limited (India)
- Echo Return Loss
- Electronic Radiology Laboratory (Washington University School of Medicine; St. Louis, MO)
- Electronic Receipt Listing (aka Batch Detail Control Listing; Connecticut General Life Insurance Company)
- Emergency Reference/Response Level
- Emergency Response Location
- Energy Recovery Linac
- Energy Research Laboratory
- Environmental Radiation Laboratory
- Environmental Research Laboratory
- Equipment Removal List
- Equipment Requirement List
- Equivalent Series Inductor
- Espace Ressource Logement (French: Housing Resource Area)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Schweiker today launched the Land Use Electronic Resource Library (E-Library), a database that will assist citizens and state, county and local governments with land-use planning efforts.