It grants electronic access to more than 2,000 insurance or managed care companies and enables users to receive electronic remittance advice from participating payers.
What does ERA stand for?
ERA stands for Electronic Remittance Advice (health insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERA
We have 370 other meanings of ERA in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptians Relief Association (Burke, VA)
- Eigensystem Realization Algorithm
- Elder Rights Association (various locations)
- Elderly Rental Assistance (Oregon)
- Electric Railroaders' Association, Inc
- Electrical Research Association (UK)
- Electrical Response Audiometry
- Electrically Reconfigurable Array
- Electronic Realty Associates
- Electronic Records Archive (NARA)
- Electronic Research Administration
- Electronic Research Announcements (journal)
- Electronic Retailing Association
- Electronic Rothamsted Archive
- Electronics Recycling Association (Canada)
- Electronics Representatives Association
- Embedded Remote Access (Dell Computer Corporation)
- Emergency Reserve Account
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Emerging Research Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the adoption of standards and rules for electronic funds transfer (EFTs) and electronic remittance advices (ERAs), the industry is poised to save billions of dollars in the coming years through greater use of electronic transactions.
Last month, the Department of Health and Human Services released new rules for health care electronic funds transfers (EFT) and electronic remittance advice (ERA).
Together, the previously issued EFT standards and the new EFT and electronic remittance advice (ERA) operating rule are projected to save between $2.
ZirMed One combines ZirMed's Eligibility Verification, Claims Management, and Electronic Remittance Advice services into one affordable, convenient package.
Under the terms of the agreement, Claimsnet will deliver claims and receive Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) to and from Aetna on behalf of its healthcare providers.
OptumInsight (formerly Ingenix) today launched a new service that simplifies and accelerates claims submission and payment processes for the benefit of payers and health care providers by integrating electronic funds transfer (EFT) and electronic remittance advice (ERA) processes.
Recognized as one of the nation's leading providers of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) solutions, Payformance will continue to provide EFT and ERA services, as well as related healthcare solutions.