Shipment Auditing and Electronic Proof of Delivery This demo will show how RFID can be used to audit shipments, and how suppliers can investigate only those items with a problem.
What does EPOD stand for?
EPOD stands for Electronic Proof Of Delivery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPOD
We have 4 other meanings of EPOD in our Acronym Attic
- Education Sustaining Peace through Open Learning and Accessible Community Engagement Habitats
- End Physical Punishment Of Children
- Environmental Power Control Hardware
- Etoposide, Prednisone, Vincristine, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin (chemotherapy regimen)
- European Parallel Operating System Based on Chorus
- European Programme On Climate and Natural Hazards
- Excellence in Processing Open Cultural Heritage (EU Network of Excellence)
- Equatorial Pacific Ocean Climate Studies
- Earth Science Picture of the Day
- Electrical Portable Outlet Device (Australia, multiple-outlet portable power board)
- Electronic Publishing on Demand
- Elementary Philosophy of Disciplines
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Embedded Power Distribution
- Exclusive Pass on Demand (Earth Remote Observation Satellite)
- Electronic Publishing: Origination Dissemination and Design (journal)
- End Price Of Equipment
- Evidential Problem of Evil (theology)
- European Players Olympic Forum
- European Privacy Officers' Forum (data protection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the EP10, we re able to eliminate our manual, paper process saving us time and money, and allowing us to meet our customers need for real-time delivery tracking and an electronic proof of delivery.
First to create a purpose-built hub, now a new GBP12M purpose-built unit, first to introduce a bespoke IT system and first to bring in network-wide electronic proof of delivery in real time making it the most technologically advanced in the sector.
Intermec collaborated with Blackbay in tailoring the Delivery Connect application for intelligent routing of deliveries and collections, barcode scanning and real-time electronic proof of delivery - improving customer service and reducing administration.
Electronic Proof of Delivery Is the First in a Series of Solutions Using SAP NetWeaver(R) to Help Realize Kimberly-Clark's Vision of 'Zero Latency Decision Support' ATLANTA, Sept.
A new ePOD feature, which stands for electronic proof of delivery, enables any supply chain participant to use any mobile device with Internet access to record worldwide pickups and deliveries in real time.
With features such as electronic proof of delivery, item-level visibility, immediate discrepancy reconciliation, web-based reporting and alerts, companies can immediately begin eliminating operational inefficiencies and benefit from improved productivity of essential operating personnel, reduced pick-up/delivery errors, minimized billing cycles, and lowered inventory carrying cost.
A company that is further along with their EPC/RFID implementations can find out how to integrate EPC reads into back end systems that would achieve benefits at a higher level such as electronic Proof of Delivery or Promotion Planning.