The May 2002 edition of Electronic Product News included Universal Display Corporation in an article highlighting 'The OLED Invasion of Displays'.
What does EPN stand for?
EPN stands for Electronic Product News
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPN
We have 81 other meanings of EPN in our Acronym Attic
- European Professional Muay-Thai Federation (martial arts)
- Engineering, Printing and Manufacturing Union (New Zealand)
- Environmental Protection Medical Unit
- Equi-Proportionate Mark Up (cost allocation plan)
- European Platform for Migrant Workers Rights (Brussels, Belgium)
- eBay Partner Network
- Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network
- Education Podcast Network
- Electronic Poker Network
- Electronic Pool Notification
- Electronic Project Notebook
- Elf Petroleum Nigeria
- Empresa Portuaria Nacional (Nicaragua)
- Entomopathogenic Nematode (worm species)
- Environmental Paper Network (Asheville, NC)
- Environmental Professionals Network (various organizations)
- Environmental Protection Notice
- Equity Participation Note (financial instrument; aka Equity Linked Note, ELN)
- Error-Prone Network
- Escola de Pais Nacional (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Sapphire 460-10 laser was awarded the "Product of the Year Award" from the Electronic Product News magazine.