That view was shared by most of the other speakers at the conference, which was organized by the Electronic Privacy Information Center, head of the Libertarian Party, IATA, said there is no case for scanners," said Luttwak.
What does EPIC stand for?
EPIC stands for Electronic Privacy Information Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPIC
We have 274 other meanings of EPIC in our Acronym Attic
- El Paso Intelligence Center
- Elastic-Plastic Impact Computations (computer program)
- Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (NY state program)
- Elector's Photo Identity Card (India)
- Electric Potential Integrated Circuit (Plessey Semiconductors)
- Electric Powered Interurban Commuter (DaimlerChrysler)
- Electrically Powered Indoor Wheelchairs
- Electronic Picture(s)
- Electronic Portable Information Collection
- Electronic Preassembly Integration on CATIA
- Electronic Procurement Information Console
- Electronic Publication(s) Information System
- Electronically Published Internet Connection
- Elite Para Insertion Corps (gaming clan)
- Elite Pros in Coalition (online gaming clan)
- Embedded Platform for Industrial Computing
- Embedded Programmable Interrupt Controller
- Emergency Performance Improvement Committee
- Emergency Preparedness and Injury Control (US DHS)
- Emergency Preparedness Integrated Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, DC WHO: Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), Rep.
Use of the vans, called Z Backscatter, an attorney with the Electronic Privacy Information Center for the District of Columbia.
As Lillie Coney, associate director of the nonprofit Electronic Privacy Information Center, points out, "a registry can have the weight of conviction in the minds of others.
based Electronic Privacy Information Center filed a complaint with the federal agency on Thursday, singling out Encinitas-based Intelligent e-Commerce Inc.
Most companies, according to what I interpreted from this commission staff working document, tried to avoid compliance in any possible way and exploit loopholes of the Safe Harbor," said Cedric Laurant of the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC).
Marc Rotenberg, director of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, says, "Once you place the chip beneath the skin, you're saying that you will not have the ability to remove the ID tracking device.
Meanwhile, the Electronic Privacy Information Center has filed a complaint with the US Transportation Department about the matter and is seeking an investigation into the carrier.