The offices will be ventilated by central air handling plant, removing the need for a highenergy consuming air conditioning system, while an electronic power management system will power the ventilation, lighting and heating.
What does EPMS stand for?
EPMS stands for Electronic Power Management System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPMS
We have 56 other meanings of EPMS in our Acronym Attic
- External Programme and Management Review
- Environmental Policy and Management Research Centre (New Zealand; University of Otago)
- East Paulding Middle School (Dallas, GA)
- East Pictou Middle School (Sutherlands River, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Electrical Power Management System
- Electron Probe Mass Spectrometry
- Electronic Patient Management System (medical center software)
- Electronic Performance Management System (UK)
- Electronic Performance Monitoring Systems
- Electronic Portfolio Management System
- Electronic Preventive Maintenance System
- Electronic Publishing Management System
- Elizabeth Pinkerton Middle School (Elk Grove, CA)
- Emergency Power Management System
- Employee Performance Management System
- Engineering Procurement Manufacturing Schedule
- Engineering Project Management Services
- Enlisted Personnel Management System
- Enterprise Project Management System
- Environmental Portable Monitoring System (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The offices will be ventilated by a central air handling plant, removing the need for a high-energy consuming air conditioning system, while an electronic power management system will power the ventilation, lighting and heating, reducing dependency on mains electricity.
H2Go, a high tech next-generation toy car designed by Luigi Colani, who also designed cars for Ferrari and VW, integrates a number of new technologies with a unique electronic power management system that mimics real hybrid cars.