provider of oncology equipment service and distributor of new and pre-owned radiotherapy equipment, announced that it has installed 5 TheraView Electronic Portal Imaging Devices (EPID) to Tacoma Valley Radiation Oncology Centers, Tacoma, WA and Ventura County Radiation Center, Ventura, CA.
What does EPID stand for?
EPID stands for Electronic Portal Imaging Device (radiotherapy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPID
We have 12 other meanings of EPID in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Preparedness Integrated Community Solutions (Indiana)
- Energetic Pion Channel and Spectrometer
- Engineering Projects in Community Service
- Enhanced Printing Industry Competitiveness Scheme (Australia)
- Evaluation of Pay-Off of IR Countermeasures Suppression
- Experimental Physics & Industrial Control System
- Extrusion Production Information and Control System (software package for the aluminum extrusion industry)
- Electronic Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology in Collegiate Mathematics (journal)
- Estes Park Internet Computer Users Group, Inc. (Estes Park, Colorado, USA)
- Electrophoretic Image Display (electrical engineering)
- Elvis Perkins in Dearland (band)
- Enhanced Privacy ID (cryptographic scheme)
- Enhanced Proportional Integral Derivative
- Every Page Is Different (printing)
- Every Person Is Different
- Extended Pan (Pan-Access Network) ID (Identification; computing)
- East Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation
- Environmental Protection and Industrial Development Commission (now Environmental Protection and Development Authority-Ras Al Khaimah; United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, 15% of the radiation oncology sites provide Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) in their department, either using a dedicated IGRT imaging device or an electronic portal imaging device.
provider of Oncology equipment service and distributor of new and pre-owned radiotherapy equipment, today announced that it has sold 6 TheraView Electronic Portal Imaging Devices (EPID) to free standing cancer treatment centers in California, Oregon and Washington.
The treatment delivery system at Hotel-Dieu De Quebec also includes the newly released version of BEAMVIEW(R) Electronic Portal Imaging Device for radiation therapy, which includes new, clinically useful features.
The PRIMUS accelerators at Toronto-Sunnybrook are equipped with the 3-D Multileaf Collimator (3-D MLC), BEAMVIEW(R) Electronic Portal Imaging Device, SIMTEC(TM) Delivery System and PRIMEVIEW(TM) Graphical User Interface.
23, 2000 Siemens Oncology Care Systems Group announced advancements for the BEAMVIEW(R) Electronic Portal Imaging Device for radiation therapy that make image acquisition more automatic.
These tools include a 3-D Multileaf Collimator (3-D MLC), BEAMVIEW(R) PLUS Electronic Portal Imaging Device, VIRTUAL WEDGE(TM) Option and PRIMEVIEW Graphical User Interface.
The units destined for Toronto-Sunnybrook will be fully equipped with the 3-D Multileaf Collimator (3-D MLC), Beamview(R) Plus Electronic Portal Imaging Device, SIMTEC(tm) and PRIMEVIEW Graphical User Interface.