MBS Clearing Corporation (MBSCC), a subsidiary of DTCC, is the sole provider of automated trade comparison, confirmation, risk management, netting and electronic pool notification to participants in the mortgage-backed securities market.
What does EPN stand for?
EPN stands for Electronic Pool Notification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPN
We have 81 other meanings of EPN in our Acronym Attic
- Existing Preventative Maintenance Task Analysis
- European Professional Muay-Thai Federation (martial arts)
- Engineering, Printing and Manufacturing Union (New Zealand)
- Environmental Protection Medical Unit
- Equi-Proportionate Mark Up (cost allocation plan)
- European Platform for Migrant Workers Rights (Brussels, Belgium)
- eBay Partner Network
- Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network
- Education Podcast Network
- Electronic Poker Network
- Electronic Product News
- Electronic Project Notebook
- Elf Petroleum Nigeria
- Empresa Portuaria Nacional (Nicaragua)
- Entomopathogenic Nematode (worm species)
- Environmental Paper Network (Asheville, NC)
- Environmental Professionals Network (various organizations)
- Environmental Protection Notice
- Equity Participation Note (financial instrument; aka Equity Linked Note, ELN)
- Error-Prone Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In trading mortgage-backed securities, financial institutions use the Electronic Pool Notification service operated by FICC's Mortgage-Backed Securities Division to allocate pools of mortgages to their trading positions.
Thomson TBA Trader is a complete TBA management system (forward trades for MBS), including a robust TBA pool optimization and allocation engine, and a seamless interface to the Electronic Pool Notification (EPN) network of the MBSCC.