The QX720 can be mounted at the payment window, where it interfaces with via a small junction box with electronic point of sale systems and existing VeriFone payment systems such as the VeriFone MX870 or the Vx Solutions family.
What does EPOS stand for?
EPOS stands for Electronic Point Of Sale
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPOS
We have 33 other meanings of EPOS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Point of Purchase
- Employment to Population Ratio (economics)
- European Polar-Orbiting Platform
- Export Promotion of Organic Products from Africa
- Erythropoietin Receptor
- European Patent Office Reports
- Établissement Public Foncier de l'Ouest Rhône-Alpes (French public institution)
- Eurasian Patent Organisation
- European Patent Organisation
- Elected Public Officers Retirement System (Alaska)
- Emergency Passenger Oxygen System
- Engineering and Project Management Oriented Support
- Entwicklungs und Projektmanagement Orientierte Spezifikationssystem (German traceability software tool)
- European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society
- European Patent Office Synonyms
- European Pool of Studies
- Evaluatieproject Ontwerp Stankconcentratienorm (Dutch project for air pollution norm)
- Extra Person On Shift
- Electronic Point of Sale Enhanced
- Electrical Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coverage includes ceilings, counters, display equipment, doors, dressing rooms, electronic display equipment, electronic point of sale equipment, epos equipment, floor coverings, flooring, furniture, heating & ventilating equipment, internal wall cladding, lighting, raised access flooring, shelving, shop facias, signs, suspended ceilings, wall cladding, and windows.
The new program, named Chevron & Texaco Hurricane Area Recovery Effort (CARE), will also feature waiving sign and Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) rental, and EPOS connectivity fees to select marketers and retailers hardest hit by recent hurricanes in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Texas.
With e-top-up services, Vodafone will experience efficiencies already present in other countries using electronic point of sale top-ups including lower fraud, reduced theft and lower merchandising costs.
NASDAQ Symbol: GPTX) ("GPT"), a leading manufacturer and innovator of currency acceptance systems used in the worldwide gaming, beverage, and vending industries and 25% owner of Abacus Financial Management Systems Limited ("AFM"), a leading cash processing technology specialist, announced today that its strategic partner, Wincor Nixdorf, officially launched a new marketing initiative for its Electronic Point of Sale Solutions (EPoS) containing Abacus Prime Count Units.
WGR will provide carriers, brokers and retailers with Q Comm's full suite of services, which, in addition to electronic product delivery, include managing transactions, reporting, funds transfer, software customization, consulting, legacy connections, electronic point of sale (EPOS), and more.
Business Editors MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 5, 2001 Buoyed by shipment to large food/hypermarkets, discount stores, and convenience/gas outlets, Electronic Point of Sale Systems (EPOS) have continued their shipment growth in the Europe/Middle East/Africa region, according to the fifth annual EMEA EPOS Market Study recently released by IHL Consulting Group.
2, 2000 Buoyed by increases in shipment to large food/hypermarkets, discount stores, and convenience/gas outlets, Electronic Point of Sale Systems (EPOS) have continued their strong unit growth in the Europe/Middle East/Africa region, according to the fourth annual EMEA EPOS Market Study recently released by IHL Consulting Group.