of Framingham have introduced new high-end aviation headsets that feature electronic noise reduction.
What does ENR stand for?
ENR stands for Electronic Noise Reduction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENR
We have 45 other meanings of ENR in our Acronym Attic
- Expected Net Present Value
- External Negative Pressure Ventilation (pulmonary disease)
- Educational Needs Questionnaire (Australia)
- Emploi Non Qualifié (French: Ineligible Employment)
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (EU)
- European Network for Quality Assurance
- European Network for Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training (EU)
- Egyptian National Railways
- Election Night Reporting (various locations)
- En Route
- Ending Net Receivables (finance)
- Énergies Renouvelables (French)
- Engineering News Record
- Enhanced Nutrient Removal
- Enregistrement (French)
- Enrichment and Reprocessing (technology)
- Enrolled (bill, resolution, etc. passed by both houses of Congress and re-typed)
- Entreprise Numérique Responsable (French: Digital Enterprise Manager)
- Environment & Natural Resource
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Instruments Online Library features a selection of books pertaining to computer-based measurement and automation, including: -- LabVIEW(TM) -- Instrumentation and control -- Sensors and transducers -- Analog and digital electronics -- Electronic noise reduction -- Signal processing and analysis -- Computer vision -- Languages, application software, and operating systems The library also features listings of computer-based measurement and automation books available in Japanese, French, German, and Spanish, as well as direct links to online application notes and product manuals.
Under an exclusive licensing arrangement with a world-leader in the field, the company has access to a significant portfolio of patented technologies relating to electronic noise reduction and improved speech intelligibility.