General Dynamics will also manage the Army's enterprise human resources application, the Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO), and the conversion of eMILPO to the Army's Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System (DIMHRS).
What does eMILPO stand for?
eMILPO stands for Electronic Military Personnel Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Elbit Medical Imaging Ltd. (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Endoscopic Microcapsule Locomotion (robot)
- European Molecular Imaging Laboratories (EU)
- Executive Masters in International Logistics (Georgia Tech)
- Enhanced Military Air Lines of Communication
- Enseignement d'une Matière par l'Intégration d'une Langue Étrangère (French: Instruction in a Subject by Integrating a Foreign Language)
- ETA (Employment and Training Administration) Management Information and Longitudinal Evaluation
- Enhanced Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System
- Electron Microscope Image Library and Archive (Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan)
- E-Médecine, Informations en Ligne et Intelligence Electronique (French mailing list on medical Internet applications)
- Early Money Is Like Yeast
- Electronic Membrane-Information Library
- European Mobile Integrated Location System (telecommunications project)
- Every Moment I Love You
- Ethyl Methyl Imidazolium
- European Movement in Montenegro
- Every Member in Ministry (First United Methodist Church)
- Executive Master in Information Management (University of Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Expected Mutual Information Measure
- East Midlands Incubation Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov * Environmental Protection Agency, Office of the CFO Project: Budget Automation System * Department of Commerce, US Patent and Trademark Office Project: Patent e-Gov * US Army, Army Human Resource System Project: Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO) * US Air Force Knowledge Services, Materiel Systems Group/Enterprise Systems Division Project: Air Force Knowledge Services (AFKS) * Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Environmental Information Project: Environmental Information Exchange Network * Marine Corps Logistics Command and Marine Corps Systems Command Project: Marine Corps Equipment Readiness Information Tool (MERIT) * Maine Secretary of State Project: SOSonline.
Army has selected the BEA WebLogic Enterprise Platform(TM) as the foundation for its new electronic military personnel office (E-MILPO), which is scheduled for deployment by the end of 2002.