Sun Debuts B2B-Enabled Electronic Master Patient Index and PACS OEM Offerings at HIMSS 2007 NEW ORLEANS, HIMSS 2007 Conference, Feb.
What does EMPI stand for?
EMPI stands for Electronic Master Patient Index (Sun Microsystems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMPI
We have 24 other meanings of EMPI in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Management Planning Group (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- European Mathematical Psychology Group (psychological research)
- Experimental Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry (conference)
- European Master of Public Health (degree)
- Evers Mobiele PC (Personal Computer) Helpdesk (Dutch support service)
- Early Modern Philosophy and the Scientific Imagination Seminar (University of London; UK)
- Estuarine Morphology and Processes Holistic Assessment System
- Euro-Mediterranean Public Health Information System
- East Midlands Public Health Observatory (UK)
- East Metropolitan Population Health Unit (Department of Health; Australia)
- Engineered Motor Products, Inc
- Enterprise Master Patient Index
- Enterprise Master Person Index
- Entrepreneurship and Management Process International
- External Microprocessor Interface
- East Midlands Property Investment Fund (UK)
- Excessively Modular Personal Information Manager
- Electro-Magnetic Pulse Intelligence
- Exemplary Multicultural Practices in Rural Education
- Ethnic Minority Psychiatric Illness Rates in the Community (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have always known our Electronic Master Patient Index (EMPI) solution was not as robust as we would like.
As a premier Sun and SOA Speciality certified partner, LCN will work with TechniScan to define the requirements and solutions to best implement and capitalize on Sun technology including the Sun Blade (TM) T6340 Server Modules combined with the Sun Storage 7310 Unified Storage System to develop a state of the art storage platform, JavaFX for building rich Web applications and Sun's Electronic Master Patient Index (EMPI), for sharing patient data across organizations.