html Accelrys is the first lab informatics company with process execution applications - Accelrys Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), Accelrys Laboratory Execution System (LES) and Accelrys Electronic Batch Records (EBR) - that has expanded into the LIMS market.
What does ELN stand for?
ELN stands for Electronic Laboratory Notebook
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELN
We have 25 other meanings of ELN in our Acronym Attic
- European Le Mans Series (sports car racing)
- Educators of Library Media Specialists Section (American Association of School Librarians)
- Electronic Mechanic Technician
- Enhanced Livelihoods in the Mandera Triangle (USAID; Kenya)
- Extremely Low Molecular Weight
- Estimated Lean Meat Yield
- EarthLink Network
- Eastern Lichen Network
- Ejército de Liberación Nacional (National Liberation Army, Colombia)
- Electronic Library Network
- Entreprendre en Lorraine Nord (French: Business in North Lorraine)
- Environmental Librarian's Network
- Equity Linked Note
- Euro Languages Net (resource)
- European Laboratory of Nutrients (Netherlands)
- Exceptional Learning Needs
- Explicit Loss Notification
- Extremely Low Noise
- VAXeln (realtime operating system toolkit; Digital Equipment Corp)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With demonstrated success in improving laboratory operations by integrating core software systems critical to improving innovation including electronic laboratory notebooks, laboratory execution systems, and laboratory information management systems Vialis brings key domain and delivery expertise to Accelrys.
Modern electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) systems are more efficient, more flexible, and more powerful.
Mettler Toledo AutoChem has introduced VirtualLab, an "integrated informatics platform that provides a powerful and extensible solution for workflow automation, instrument integration, and electronic laboratory notebook functionality.
The VirtualLab is an integrated informatics platform that provides an extensible solution for workflow automation, instrument integration, and electronic laboratory notebook functionality.
a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment, announced that its electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) can now be seamlessly integrated with Elsevier's Reaxys([R]), a web-based workflow solution designed for chemistry researchers in drug discovery, chemicals and academic research.
Agilent has also tailored more solutions for bigger laboratories; a combination of enterprise-level electronic laboratory notebooks, laboratory information management systems and scientific data management systems.
The future of electronic laboratory notebooks will require innovative and disruptive thinking.