C[pounds sterling]significant financial savings can be gained through this remote and electronic key distribution process as annual site visits can be eliminated,C[yen] said eben esterhuyse, senior product manager for atms and fraud at postilion.
What does EKD stand for?
EKD stands for Electronic Key Distribution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EKD
We have 14 other meanings of EKD in our Acronym Attic
- East King County Soccer Referees Association
- Emulation Kit Creator Tool (Microsoft, Inc.)
- East Kent Community Training Alliance (UK)
- East Kilbride Credit Union (UK)
- East Kent Council for Voluntary Service (community support; East Kent, UK)
- European Knowledge Centre for Youth Policy
- E Kinast Distributors, Inc (Hanover Park, IL)
- Earliest Known Date
- Early Kick Detection (oil drilling)
- Eesti Kristlikud Demokraadid (Estonian: Estonian Christian Democrats)
- Enkodeur-Mixeur (French software)
- Europejska Klasyfikacja Dzialalnosci (Polish: European Classification of Activities)
- Evangelischen Kirche in Deutschland (German: Evangelical Church in Germany)
- Extraction of Knowledge from Databases
- Environmental Knock-Down Factor (structural testing)
- Edle Kinder Der Nacht (German: Noble Children of the Night; gaming clan)
- East Kent Doctors on Call (UK)
- Electronic Key Distribution System (US Navy)
- Extended Korteweg-de Vries (equation)
- Encrypted Key Exchange (cryptography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The preferred method is electronic key distribution.
Fielded to the Army under the umbrella of the objective National Security Agency Electronic Key Management System, AKMS provides tactical units and sustaining bases with an organic key generation capability and an efficient secure electronic key distribution means.