What does EJCK stand for?
EJCK stands for Electronic Journal of Computational Kinematics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Journal of Crime, Criminal Law and Criminal Justice (also seen as EJCCL and EJCCLCJ)
- European Journal of Crime, Criminal Law and Criminal Justice (also seen as EJCCL & CJ and EJCCL)
- Enterprise Java Corba Component Model (Computational Physics, Inc)
- Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee
- European Journal of Comparative Economics
- East Jackson Comprehensive High School (Georgia)
- European Journal of Clinical Investigation
- École Jeunes Chercheurs en Informatique Mathématique (French: Young Researchers in Computer Mathematics School)
- Empresa Jornalística Caldas Jr.
- Electronic Journal of Contemporary Japanese Studies
- Electronic Journal of Comparative Law
- École de Journalisme et de Communication de Marseille (French: Marseille School of Journalism and Communication; Marseille, France)
- E. J. Cottrell Memorial Library (Atlanta, NY)
- European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Eastside Jewish Community of Portland (Portland, OR)
- École des Jeunes Chercheurs en Programmation (French: Young Scholars School Program)
- European Journal of Cancer Prevention
- European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- European Journal of Cognitive Psychology
- European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation