He is President of the Netherlands Comparative Law Association, board member of the International Association of Legal Science and co-founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Electronic Journal of Comparative Law.
What does EJCL stand for?
EJCL stands for Electronic Journal of Comparative Law
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Journal of Crime, Criminal Law and Criminal Justice (also seen as EJCCL & CJ and EJCCL)
- Enterprise Java Corba Component Model (Computational Physics, Inc)
- Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee
- European Journal of Comparative Economics
- East Jackson Comprehensive High School (Georgia)
- European Journal of Clinical Investigation
- École Jeunes Chercheurs en Informatique Mathématique (French: Young Researchers in Computer Mathematics School)
- Empresa Jornalística Caldas Jr.
- Electronic Journal of Contemporary Japanese Studies
- Electronic Journal of Computational Kinematics
- École de Journalisme et de Communication de Marseille (French: Marseille School of Journalism and Communication; Marseille, France)
- E. J. Cottrell Memorial Library (Atlanta, NY)
- European Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Eastside Jewish Community of Portland (Portland, OR)
- École des Jeunes Chercheurs en Programmation (French: Young Scholars School Program)
- European Journal of Cancer Prevention
- European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- European Journal of Cognitive Psychology
- European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation
- European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery