Presolicitation: Electronic Intensive Care Unit (E-ICU) - Medical Services
What does eICU stand for?
eICU stands for Electronic Intensive Care Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of eICU in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Intensive Care Service (various locations)
- Planning of European Institute for Complexity Studies (Israel)
- Eastern Inter-Club Ski League (New Hampshire)
- European Indicators, Cyberspace and the Science-Technology-Economy System
- Electrical Impedance Computerized Tomography
- Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College (India)
- Euglycemic Insulin Clamp Technique (neuroscience)
- Externally Derived Isovolumic Contraction Time (atrial fibrillation)
- European Information and Communication Technology Association (lobbying; Brussels, Belgium)
- Ethiopian Information and Communication Technology Development Agency
- Electronic Idle Control Valve (automotive)
- Europe Immo Conseil Voisins (French: Europe Neighbors Realty Board)
- Emergency Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring System
- Equivalent Ionic Core Virtual Orbital Model
- Edinburgh International Centre for World Spiritualities (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- ECPAT (End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes) International Child and Youth Advisory Committee
- Earliest Induction Date
- Earned Income Disregard
- Ecological Interface Design
- Ed Is Dead (Pixies song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From computer monitors hundreds of miles away, today's electronic intensive care unit programs track patient vitals 24/7 and alert doctors before complications occur.
The network invests in patient-oriented information technology, such as medication bar coding, the electronic intensive care unit and the electronic health record.