WASHINGTON -- The Electronic Information System for International Law (EISIL) Web site (www.
What does EISIL stand for?
EISIL stands for Electronic Information System for International Law
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Experimental Investigations of Spacecraft Glow
- Enzymatic In Situ Hybridization
- Eagle Integrated Solutions Incorporated (various locations)
- Eastern Industrial Supplies, Inc. (Greenville, SC)
- Egyptian Information Society Initiative
- Emergency Information Services Interface
- Emerging Information Systems Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Endeavor Information System, Inc
- European Information Society Institute (Slovakia)
- Engineering Information Systems in the Internet Context (conference)
- Eastern Indoor Soccer League (Tallahassee, FL)
- Eastern Intercollegiate Swimming League
- Electrohydraulic Intracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Electronic Imaging Systems Laboratory (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Endoscopic Injection Sclerotherapy with Ligation (internal medicine)
- Enterprise Integration and Service Management
- Evanston In-School Music Association (Illinois)
- Enterprise Integrated Security Management System
- Ecole Inter-Etats des Sciences et Médecine Vétérinaires de Dakar (Inter-State School for Veterinary Sciences and Medicine in Dakar)
- Experimental Integrated Switched Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON -- Less than six weeks after its launch, the Electronic Information System for International Law (EISIL) Web portal is drawing hundreds of visitors a day from 140 countries worldwide.
WASHINGTON -- The Electronic Information System for International Law (EISIL), the most comprehensive electronic resource of authoritative information on international law, has won the prestigious International Association of Law Libraries (IALL) 2004 Website Award.