com(R), the latest high- tech product to help physicians' offices take care of patients and manage their finances, is being launched by Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
What does EHS stand for?
EHS stands for Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHS
We have 220 other meanings of EHS in our Acronym Attic
- Edison High School
- Education and Human Sciences (various schools)
- Education, Health & Society (Ohio)
- Educational Housing Services
- Eight Hour Shift (band)
- Eirias High School (Colwyn Bay, UK)
- Eisenhower Middle School (Albuquerque, NM)
- Eldorado High School
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Study (University of Essex)
- Electronic Hardware Services
- Electronic High School (Utah)
- Electronic Hook-Switch (telephones)
- Eleven Hundred Springs (band; Texas)
- Elgin High School
- Elgin High School (Illinois)
- Elizabethton High School
- Elkins High School (Elkins, West Virginia)
- Ellenville High School (New York)
- Elsik High School (Houston, Texas)
- Elsinore High School (Wildomar, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic Data Systems (EDS), Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.