24 /PRNewswire/ -- Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
What does EHS stand for?
EHS stands for Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHS
We have 220 other meanings of EHS in our Acronym Attic
- Edison High School
- Education and Human Sciences (various schools)
- Education, Health & Society (Ohio)
- Educational Housing Services
- Eight Hour Shift (band)
- Eirias High School (Colwyn Bay, UK)
- Eisenhower Middle School (Albuquerque, NM)
- Eldorado High School
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Study (University of Essex)
- Electronic Hardware Services
- Electronic High School (Utah)
- Electronic Hook-Switch (telephones)
- Eleven Hundred Springs (band; Texas)
- Elgin High School
- Elgin High School (Illinois)
- Elizabethton High School
- Elkins High School (Elkins, West Virginia)
- Ellenville High School (New York)
- Elsik High School (Houston, Texas)
- Elsinore High School (Wildomar, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com(R), the latest high- tech product to help physicians' offices take care of patients and manage their finances, is being launched by Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Electronic Data Systems (EDS), Electronic Healthcare Systems, Inc.