TechNavio's research report, the Electronic Health Records Systems Market in North America 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
What does EHRS stand for?
EHRS stands for Electronic Health Records System (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHRS
We have 13 other meanings of EHRS in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Health Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Human Resources Programme (Malawi)
- Emergency Humanitarian Response Plan (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)
- Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (computer communication)
- Enterprise Human Resources and Payroll (software)
- Ethiopian Human Rights and Peace Center
- East Haven Rifle Range (Connecticut)
- Essex Human Rights Review (journal)
- European Human Rights Reports
- Electronic Health Record Reference Architecture (Canada)
- Emergency HQ USAF Reconstitution Site
- Enrolled Hours (educational transcript)
- Enterprise Human Resources System
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- European Hair Research Society
- European Histamine Research Society
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Society of Iran
- English Heritage Research Transactions (publication)
- Environmental Health Research and Testing, Inc. (various locations)
- Explosive Hazard Reduction Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intended for medical office staff, this health insurance guide provides a roadmap for organizing back-office processes, developing an appeals process, monitoring reimbursement, ensuring legal compliance, and choosing an electronic health records system.
The study also found that adopting an electronic health records system could help mitigate quality disparities at hospitals that care for a disproportionate share of poor patients.
Horizon Health spent nearly two years searching for an electronic health records system that was a fit for our organization," said Marilyn Cintron, CEO of Horizon Health Center.
Eligible providers can receive funding from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to assist with the purchase or upgrade of an electronic health records system.
The award-winning solution will provide a unified view of patient data exchanged via CareSpark's health information exchange and connected electronic health records systems.
Prognosis offers ChartAccess, a Comprehensive EHR developed by clinicians that makes it easy to afford, use, implement and maintain an electronic health records system.
Physicians in New York's Hudson Valley will have access to a fully-functional electronic health records system, with local support and connectivity to the Information Exchange initiative.