was recently elected as the new chairman of the Electronic Health Record Vendors Association (EHRVA).
What does EHRVA stand for?
EHRVA stands for Electronic Health Record Vendors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EHRVA in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Human Resources System
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- European Hair Research Society
- European Histamine Research Society
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Society of Iran
- English Heritage Research Transactions (publication)
- Environmental Health Research and Testing, Inc. (various locations)
- Explosive Hazard Reduction Team
- Extreme High Response Technology (Airtronics Inc.)
- Education and Human Resources Technical Services (Juarez and Asociaties, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA)
- Eagle High School (Eagle, Idaho)
- Early Head Start (pre-school program)
- East High School (Denver, CO; Duluth, Minnesota; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Lincoln, Nebraska)
- East of Hurontario Street (Ontario, Canada)
- Eastern Home Shopping (Taiwan)
- Eastlake High School (Washington)
- Eastmont High School (East Wenatchee, WA)
- Easton High School (Easton, Maryland)
- Economic History Society (UK)
- Edgemont High School (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GE Healthcare has actively participated in EHR certification since the creation of CCHIT by the private sector in 2004 and has continued its commitment by: --Co-founding the HIMSS Electronic Health Record Vendors Association (EHRVA), and rallying the support and collaboration of major EHR vendor companies.
Schoen, president and CEO of MediNotes Corporation, and Chair of the Electronic Health Record Vendors Association (EHRVA).
Andrew Ury, CEO of Practice Partner and vice chair of the HIMSS Electronic Health Record Vendors Association (EHRVA).
; the Electronic Health Record Vendors Association, of Chicago, Ill.
With a background in sales, corporate operations and legislative policy, Barnes resides on several industry governance boards including the Executive Committee of the HIMSS Electronic Health Record Vendors Association (EHRVA), HIMSS HIT Advisory Council, HIMSS Government Relations Roundtable and the EHealth Initiatives Policy Work Group.
John Durham, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer for Greenway, and Justin Barnes, Greenway's Director of Business Development and Government Affairs, have been appointed to leadership positions in the Electronic Health Record Vendors Association (EHRVA) established by HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society).
Both Siemens and NextGen Healthcare are founding members of the HIMSS Electronic Health Record Vendors Association (EHRVA) and participants in the HIMSS Interoperability Showcases.