Former American Health Information Community brings together public-private sector members to achieve nationwide electronic health information network WASHINGTON, Jan.
What does EHIN stand for?
EHIN stands for Electronic Health Information Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electronic Health Indicator Data (EU)
- Expanded-High-Iodine-Dose (cranial scan)
- Euskal Herriko Ikasleen Gurasoen Elkarteak (Basque; Spanish organization)
- Eternal Hope in Haiti (Hoschton, GA)
- Euskal Herriko Ikastolen Konfederazioak
- Early Human Impact on Megamollusks (workshop)
- East Hartford Interfaith Ministries (Hartford, CT)
- Employee Health Insurance Management (Southfield, MI)
- European Hearing Industry Manufacturers Association (Belgium)
- European Hearing Instrument Manufacturers Association (est. 1985)
- Electronic Health Information and Privacy Conference (University of Ottawa; Canada)
- Elizabeth Home Improvement Program (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Enhanced Host Interface Protocol
- European HAWK Improvement Program
- Evergreen Health Insurance Program (Seattle, WA)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre (New Delhi, India)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre Limited (India)
- Efficient Health Information Solutions (medical consulting firm; Atlanta, GA)
- Electronic Health Information System
- Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (computer game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization's mission is to facilitate information exchange by fostering the creation of an electronic health information network to improve quality of care in Northeast Florida.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080605/CLTH112LOGO ) The Minnesota Health Information Exchange (MN HIE) provides a secure, electronic health information network designed to increase the safety and quality of care while decreasing costs.