Harrell added, "I will reassume as Chairman of the Board, and we are also considering adding additional staff as our business continues to grow and diversify into additional services such as our OptimizEHR(TM) strategic planning service that we recently rolled out to help pharmaceutical manufacturers to develop robust brand based digital offerings for the burgeoning Electronic Health Care Records (EHR), software industry.
What does EHCR stand for?
EHCR stands for Electronic Health Care Record
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHCR
We have 3 other meanings of EHCR in our Acronym Attic
- ESA (European Space Agency) Health Care Network
- European Health Communication Network (est. 1997; World Health Organization)
- Employers Health Coalition of Ohio (Canton, OH)
- Extended Hueckel Crystal Orbital
- Easton Hunt Capital Partners (various locations)
- Edmonton Home Care Program (Canada)
- Education, Health and Care Plan (UK)
- Emergency Health Care Provider (New York)
- Extended Health Care Plan (Canada)
- Efficient Healthcare Consumer Response
- Electronic Health Care Record Architecture
- Embedded, Hybrid and Critical Systems (computing)
- English House Condition Survey
- Extended Health Care Services (Canada)
- Ezell-Harding Christian School (Antioch, TN)
- Electro-Hydraulic Control Unit
- Emergency Health Care Worker
- Environmental Health Coalition of Western Massachusetts
- Education for Homeless Children and Youth
- Échelle d'Humeur Dépressive (French: Depressive Mood Scale)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This edition has been redesigned and updated to include discussion of returning adult learners, massage therapy and veterinary careers, antibiotic resistance, rationing care and resources, vegetarianism and heart-healthy diets, organic foods, electronic health care records, and voice dictation software.
The ONC's Permanent Certification Program, which provides authorization for the certification of electronic health care records, was established in January 2011.
This exception involves certain information technology services that allow access to patient electronic health care records, general health information, medical alerts, and related information for patients served by community providers.
This exception involves certain information technology services that allow access to patient electronic health care records, general health information, medical alerts, and related information for patients who are served by community providers.
A majority of health care providers have implemented electronic health care record (EHR) systems today," said David Goldsteen, M.
HealthTrio's ultimate goal is to create a patient-centric electronic health care record that is comprehensive in its scope and that facilitates information-sharing among all health care participants - patients, hospitals, health care providers, and health insurance companies," said Dr.
Member RNs seek involvement with the implementation of electronic health care records in the state to assure standardization in clinical nomenclature yet specialized data elements within data sets to deliver safe care using up-to-date evidence-based practices because registered nurse assessments and findings serve as the first line of discovery and clinical decision support within the electronic health record.