The meeting underscored the importance of providing a national research environment to reflect the bright image of Sudan at the international, regional and local forums and speeding up implementation of the electronic government.
What does EGov stand for?
EGov stands for Electronic Government
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- European Golden Oldies Rugby Committee (Czech Republic)
- Emily Griffith Opportunity School (Denver, CO)
- ESA (European Space Agency) Ground Operations Software
- European Group for Organizational Studies
- European Group of Surveyors (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Group on Ocean Stations
- Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony (awards)
- Erythrocyte Glutamate Oxalacetate Transaminase
- Erythrocyte Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transferase
- Egyptian General Organization for Tourism and Hotels
- Extended Gravity Oil Water Separation
- Egyptian Pound (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Ejercito Guerrillero de los Pobres (Spanish: Guerrilla Army of the Poor; political group; Guatemala)
- Électricité Générale de Picardie (French: General Power of Picardy; Picardy, France)
- Électricité Générale Pinheiro (French: General Pinheiro Electricity)
- Electronic Graphics Processing
- Electronic Programme Guide (digital television)
- Emang Gue Pikirin (song)
- Emergency Generating Plant
- Endogenous Glucose Production (endocrinology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They cover the past and present situation as a starting point for thinking about the future, the future implications of electronic government for government institutions, and the future implication for the investigation and practice of electronic government.
The implementation of an electronic government in Bulgaria will not have a harmful effect on jobs, newly appointed Minister Roman Vasilev has assured.
Summary: JEDDAH: The electronic government program, which was introduced in the Kingdom back in 2003, has so far not been able to satisfy the ambitions of citizens and only made slow progress, officials involved in the project said Wednesday.
They were delighted to get the paperwork done quickly and easily using the electronic government system over the Internet that the Baghdad government is implementing.
Web information systems and applications; workshops on semantic web and ontology and on electronic government technology and application; proceedings.
Damascus, (SANA) -- The Syrian Ministry of Communications and Technology prepared a draft project for cooperation with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) to fund the Executive Team of the Syrian Electronic Government Initiative.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi minister of science and technology has discussed with the head of the Estonian Parliament the recent developments in the electronic government project.