A 24X7 SYSTEM FOR FUND TRANSFERS The present National Electronic Funds Transfer system operates between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays, and for half- a- day on Saturdays, which mars the convenience factor.
What does EFTS stand for?
EFTS stands for Electronic Funds Transfer System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFTS
We have 14 other meanings of EFTS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- Electronic Funds Transfer Payment System
- Edwards Flight Test Range (California, USA)
- Energy Futures Trading Research
- Engineering Flight Test Requirements
- European Forum for Teachers of Religious Education
- Éducation, Formation, Travail, Savoirs (French: Education, Training, Work, Knowledge)
- Electronic Fingerprint Transmission Specification
- Electronic Full-Text Sources (University of Chicago Library and The ARTFL Project)
- Electronics Fundamentals Training Section
- Elementary Flight Training School (British Commonwealth Air Training Plan)
- Enhanced Flight Termination System
- Equivalent Full Time Student
- Equivalent Full Time Student Load (aka Effective Full Time Student Load; education funding calculation factor; Australia)
- Equivalent Full Time Student Unit (Australia)
- École Française de Tennis de Table (French: French School of Table Tennis)
- Exceptional Family Transitional Training
- European Fishing Tackle Trade Association
- Experimental Feasibility of Targets for TRAnsmutation (group of European laboratories and institutes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robert Xu, CEO of Global, commented, "This funding will enable Global to continue to aggressively expand the number of banks that have signed up for our electronic funds transfer systems.
The FTC also enforces the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, which establishes the rights, liabilities and responsibilities of participants in electronic funds transfer systems.
Wright also covers similarities in legal concerns between EDI and electronic funds transfer systems, record keeping laws and their relevance to EDI, and potential EDI antitrust implications.
It has gone from a fully manual interchange of paper cheques and reports to a national, fully automated, image-based cheque truncation system and Electronic Funds Transfer system.
Additionally, the Company is in the late developmental stage of offering an innovative low cost online Introductory Broker (IB) Forex trading system, and suite of leading edge stored value cards and electronic funds transfer systems - EM2 (Electronic Money Management) The company today announced that Jack Chang, its Director of Operations for the Electronic Funds Transfer Division, will be meeting with a number of major banks in West African countries.
Recent actions by Congress and the IRS have delayed the mandatory use of the IRS's new electronic funds transfer system known as EFTPS (electronic Federal tax payment system).
Once the form is complete, the user may complete the process by remitting their payment electronically via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, electronic check, or the Department of Revenue's Electronic Funds Transfer system.