UCB has signed a contract with United Leasing Company for offering services under the Bangladesh Electronic Fund Transfer Network (BEFTN).
What does EFTN stand for?
EFTN stands for Electronic Fund Transfer Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFTN
We have 1 other meaning of EFTN in our Acronym Attic
- Electricity Forum Training Institute (Pickering, Ontario, Canada and Geneva, NY)
- English for the Tourism Industry (certification)
- Equinox Fitness Training Institute (New York)
- Emission Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
- Eagle Flight Training Limited (Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Entrepôt Frigorifique Taf et Logistique (French cold storage company)
- Étudiants Franco-Turcs de Lille (French: Franco-Turkish Students in Lille; Lille, France)
- Éducation et Formation Tout au Long de la Vie (French: Education and Training throughout Life)
- École de Formation en Techniques de Management (French: School of Management Training Techniques; Algeria)
- Everything for the Man (Australia)
- Ensemble Free Theater Norway
- External Fixed Telecommunications Network Services (business license; Office of the Telecommunications Authority; Hong Kong)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Transportation Use with Oil (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Encrypt for Transmission Only
- Encrypt(ed) for Transmission Only (US DoD)
- Engine Failure on Take-Off (aviation)
- Torbacka (airport code; Finland)
- Embedded Fault-Tolerant Supercomputing Operating System (ESPRIT project 21012)
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment (US Department of the Treasury)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OpeN/2 supports transactions that originate from payment POS terminals, ATMs, other electronic fund transfer networks, host systems and additional payment infrastructures.
S2 Systems' OpeN/2 application suite supports transactions that originate from payment point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, other electronic fund transfer networks, host systems and additional payment infrastructures.