The bill still needs to be signed by President Tarja Halonen, and Electronic Frontier Finland (EFFI), a group defending people's electronic rights, said it would plead with her not to ratify the law.
What does EFFI stand for?
EFFI stands for Electronic Frontier Finland
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFFI
We have 1 other meaning of EFFI in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental and Facilities - Fire Detection
- Endowment Fund for Education (biological communications studies)
- European Forum for Freedom in Education (EU)
- Enhanced Feedback for Effective Cardiac Treatment
- European Federation of Financial Executives Institutes
- Electrical Field Flow Fractionation
- Energy Factored Force Field
- European Fine Food Fair (Maastricht, Netherlands)
- European Fantastic Film Festivals Federation
- Educational Foundation for the Fashion Industries (New York, New York)
- European Forest Fire Information System (EU)
- Eiffel Forum Freeware License
- Eskisehir Fatih Fen Lisesi (Turkey)
- European Food and Feed Law (review; Lexxion Verlagsgesellschaft mbH; Germany)
- Equivalent Finite Field Multiplication
- Environmental Film Festival Network (est. 1998; Italy)
- European Fine Fibre Network (EU)
- European Forum for OS-9
- European Foundation for Osteoporosis and Bone Disease
- Emphysema Foundation For Our Right to Survive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic Frontier Finland (EFFI), an organisation defending people's electronic rights, is also opposed to the law and is planning to take the law to the European court of human rights if it is passed.