The workshop aims to acquaint the engineering consultants about the new electronic form system and also to learn about the problems they face when applying for a building permit," said Mr Bin Jaffer.
What does EFS stand for?
EFS stands for Electronic Form System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EFS
We have 252 other meanings of EFS in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Field Stimulation
- Electric Field Strength
- Electric Field-induced Spectra
- Electric Funstuff (band & software company)
- Electrical Feeder System
- Electronic Filing Service
- Electronic Filing System
- Electronic Filing Systems, Inc.
- Electronic Financial Services (various companies)
- Electronic Firing Switch
- Éléments Français au Sénégal (French: French Elements in Senegal)
- Elite Fitness System
- Email Forwarding Service (software)
- Embedded File System
- Emergency Feeding Service
- Emergency Feedwater System
- Emperor of the Fading Suns (computer game)
- Employment & Family Services (Cuyahoga County, OH)
- Enchanted Forest Sanctuary (Florida)
- Encrypted File Sharing (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We evaluated a number of different electronic form systems on the market, and FormStream was the only solution that met our demands.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 2003 NetDelivery, a provider of secure electronic form systems, today announced that it has promoted Daniel Twing to Chief Executive Officer and President.
2) In June 1995, the Company sold substantially all of the assets of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Electronic Form Systems Incorporated ("EFS").
The decrease in revenues is due to lower revenues from accounting firms resulting from increased competition as well as decreased electronic form systems sales which more than offset higher sales to banks due to the July 28, 1992, FTS Corporation acquisition.
The overall year-to-date decrease in revenues is due to lower revenues from accounting firms resulting from increased competition and lower prices as well as decreased electronic form systems sales, which more than offset higher sales to banks due to the FTS acquisition.
The company also develops and markets Electronic Form Systems for use in its tax markets and for sale to other forms-intensive businesses such as insurance companies, banks, financial service organizations and the federal and state government.
49 Weighted average number of common and common equivalent shares outstanding 14,323 14,212 14,358 14,244 (a) In June 1995, the Company sold substantially all of the assets of its wholly-owned subsidiary, Electronic Form Systems Incorporated ("EFS".