Survey SelectCAD helps surveyors integrate electronic field books and global positioning system latitude/longitude data into the CAD environment.
What does EFB stand for?
EFB stands for Electronic Field Book (computer program or hardware used to collect various data for submission to off-line data processors)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EFB
We have 42 other meanings of EFB in our Acronym Attic
- Escola de Formació Aeronàutica de Vilanova (Spanish aeronautical school)
- Emergency First Aid Workshop
- European Free Alliance Youth
- Ecole de Formation du Barreau (France)
- École Française Bilingue (French: Bilingual French School)
- École Française de Badminton (French: French School of Badminton)
- École Française du Béton (French: French School of Construction)
- EDAC & Format Buffer
- Éditions Francine Breton (French publishing company)
- Effective Fringe Benefits (accounting/payroll)
- Electronic Flight Bag (aircraft/crew computing device)
- Electronic Fundgrube Braunschweig (German: Electronic Treasure Trove Brunswick)
- Emergency Food Box (various locations)
- Empty Fruit Bunches
- Enfants de France Bergerac (French: Children of Bergerac, France)
- Enfants des Favelas Brésil (French: Children of Favelas, Brazil)
- English for Business
- Enhanced Fixed Bias (amplifiers)
- Entraide Féminine Burkinabé (French: Mutual Burkinabe Women; Burkina Faso)
- Entrepôt Frigorifique de Bressuire (French cold storage business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created for use in real-time kinematic applications, such as land survey and construction stakeout, the Radian system combines proven GPS technology with the powerful SDR33 Electronic Field Book and graphical, user-friendly software.
Increased functionality and greater flexibility are available to users of Sokkia's SDR33 Electronic Field Book through a new version of SDR application software.