[check] Take similar care with Electronic Federal Tax Payment System account information for a tax payment via an automated clearing house (ACH) debit.
What does EFTP stand for?
EFTP stands for Electronic Federal Tax Payment (US Department of the Treasury)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFTP
We have 3 other meanings of EFTP in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Fund Transfer Network
- Ensemble Free Theater Norway
- External Fixed Telecommunications Network Services (business license; Office of the Telecommunications Authority; Hong Kong)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Transportation Use with Oil (Carolina Environmental Program)
- Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Encrypt for Transmission Only
- Encrypt(ed) for Transmission Only (US DoD)
- Engine Failure on Take-Off (aviation)
- Torbacka (airport code; Finland)
- Embedded Fault-Tolerant Supercomputing Operating System (ESPRIT project 21012)
- Encrypted File Transfer Protocol
- Enseignement et Formation Techniques et Professionnels (French: Education, Technical and Vocational Training)
- Equivalent Full-Time Person/People/Placement (human resources)
- Ethernet File Transfer Protocol
- European Federation of Tall People (Netherlands)
- European Fisheries Technology Platform (various locations)
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- Electronic Funds Transfer Payment System
- Edwards Flight Test Range (California, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EFTPS: Choose a payroll service provider that uses the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
The IRS has issued an alert warning people about fraudulent e-mails that claim to come from the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
Department of the Treasury partner on "Simplify"--a national initiative to communicate to tax preparers, small businesses and the financial services industry the benefits of paying federal taxes electronically through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
Nearly one million employers could qualify for a refund of a previously paid federal tax deposit penalty if they enroll in the IRS's Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS).
The e-Help desk supports e-file, Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, TeleFile, and future e-service customers.
The Internal Revenue Service has unveiled improvements in its Electronic Federal Tax Payment System at www.
Bernie Phillips, ATP Tax Manager National Society of Accountants RELATED ARTICLE: Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) EFTPS, provided free from the U.