Now on Electronic Engineering Times Website: Details on How to Develop High-Performance, Environmentally Friendly Motor Control Products -- SUNNYVALE, Calif.
What does EET stand for?
EET stands for Electronic Engineering Times
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EET
We have 90 other meanings of EET in our Acronym Attic
- East of England Tourism (UK)
- Eastern European Time (GMT+0200)
- Economy, Energy & Tourism Committee (UK)
- Edge Evolution Tracking (computational biology)
- Education Equivalency Test
- Education, Employment and Training (various organizations)
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electronic EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Transducer
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Emergency Evaluation Team (US FEMA)
- Emission Estimation Technique (pollutants)
- Encefalopatía Espongiforme Transmisible (Spanish: Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies)
- End-To-End Test
- Energy Efficient Transport
- Energy Environment and Transportation
- Engineering Evaluation Test
- Enhanced Environment Technology
- Entretiens Européens de la Technologie (French technology conference)
- Epoxy-Eicosatrienoic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic Engineering Times (EE Times) recently reported that Intel Corporation is seeking the participation of notebook computer, battery and component manufacturers in helping develop a new "hybrid" fuel cell for use in powering notebook computers.
According to the Electronic Engineering Times, the R1200 will have a SPECint95 rating of 23, and a SPECfp95 rating of 36.
Mark Saunderson, publisher of Electronic Engineering Times -- Asia (EE Times -- Asia), said: "Mainland China's IC design firms are benefiting the most from the region's semiconductor boom.
com site managed by Electronic Engineering Times magazine at this URL: http://www.
The 60-minute seminar entitled "Touch Screen Essentials," will be presented in conjunction with CMP Media's Electronic Engineering Times on Wednesday, December 6 at 9:00 a.
Visual Embedded Design With PSoC Express," will be presented in conjunction with CMP Media's Electronic Engineering Times on Thursday, August 31 at 9:00 a.
Presented in conjunction with CMP Media's Electronic Engineering Times, the 60-minute seminar entitled "Addressing the Challenge of High-Speed Data Buffering Using Multi-Port Interconnects," occurs on Thursday, June 1 at 9:00 a.