Phil Doepker, professor emeritus of mechanical engineering, and Scott Segalewitz, professor of electronic engineering technology, are coordinating industrial and technical relations at UDCI.
What does EETE stand for?
EETE stands for Electronic Engineering Technology (educational program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EETE
We have 2 other meanings of EETE in our Acronym Attic
- Early External Thermal Control System
- Excellence Education Training & Care Services
- Economics, Exposure and Technology Division (US EPA)
- Electronics Engineering Technologies Division (various universities)
- End to End Transit Delay
- Environmental Emergencies Technology Division (Environment Canada)
- Environmental Energy Technologies Division (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; US Department of Energy)
- End-to-End Transit Delay Negotiation
- East of England Telematics Development Trust (UK)
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (Dhaka International University; Bangladesh)
- Electronic Emitter Technical File
- École d'Enseignement Technique Féminin (French: School of Women's Technical Education)
- Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (Florida Lottery)
- Electronic Equipment Test Facility
- Ermineskin Education Trust Fund (Canada)
- Extended Exact Transfer Function
- Second-Order Extended Exact Transfer Function
- Fourth-Order Extended Exact Transfer Function
- Environmental Effects, Transport and Fate Committee
- European Environmental Test Facility Inventory (space industry database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eligible applicants can sign up for one of two degree programs: industrial management technology and industrial management technology with an emphasis on electronic engineering technology.
Degrees and awards: Electronic Engineering Technology George Westinghouse Gold Signature Award of Excellence--Radar technology development award With the company since: August 1999 Words of Advice: Always have a vision for your life.
Two more courses - computer drafting and design, and computer and electronic engineering technology - will be added this fall.
in Electronic Engineering Technology from Texas A&M University.
Meyer holds degrees in Business Administration and Accounting from Central Michigan University, and in Electronic Engineering Technology from ITT Technical School.
He holds BS degrees in Electronic Engineering Technology from Capitol College and Marketing from Pennsylvania State University.
VeriBest), the leading provider of EDA systems solutions for Microsoft(R) Windows NT(R), has donated its EDA (electronic design automation) software to the electronic engineering technology (EET) department at Weber State University (Ogden, UT).