Summary: Canon's ScanFront 300 and 300P allow Canon partners to extend their electronic document workflow solutions for customers.
What does EDW stand for?
EDW stands for Electronic Document Workflow (paperless initiative of Defense Contract Management Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDW
We have 32 other meanings of EDW in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Design Verification Test
- Education Vermont USA (promotion)
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis, X-Linked
- East Dutch Warriors (gaming clan)
- Education Data Warehouse (Massachusetts)
- Edward Douglass White (American jurist)
- Edwards, CA (aviation indentifier)
- Effective Downwind
- El Dorado and Wesson Railway Company
- Electric Distribution Warehouse
- Elektronische Diebstahlwarnanlage
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Enterprise Development Worldwide (UK)
- Enterprise Digital Writing (ExpeData; Miamisburg, OH)
- Entschädigungseinrichtung der Wertpapierhandelsunternehmen (German: Compensatory Fund of Securities Trading Companies)
- Ergersheim-Dachstein-Wolxheim (French fishing association)
- Estimated Dry Weight (kidney dialysis)
- Excess Damage Waiver (insurance)
- Exponential Distorted Wave
- Education Department of Western Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
To learn more about IKON's electronic document workflow solutions, please visit www.
There are a wide array of third party applications that can benefit from being able to originate, control and report on secure electronic document workflow," says Grant Peterson, chief technology officer at DocuSign.
Aligning Paper and Electronic Documents and Records - After years of separate document processes, infrastructure, and record retention policies, companies should align paper and electronic document workflows for greater consistency and productivity, and more efficient business processes.
And, with firms under pressure from clients to manage such ancillary costs, ASP technology and native file review tools represent an effective and secure way for law firms to better manage a case's electronic document workflow without investing additional law firm resources.
With current economic conditions, these solutions not only improve paper and electronic document workflows, they allow companies to leverage existing technology infrastructure and provide immediate and ongoing ROI opportunities.
0 provides an solid solution for organizations that must bridge their paper and electronic document workflows," added Joel Geraci, product manager, Document Solutions Group, Adobe Systems, Incorporated.
Not only do millions of people around the world trust OmniPage and PaperPort at the desktop for scanning, organization and document conversion, but both are also built into a wide variety of hardware devices to simplify scanning and electronic document workflows within organizations large and small.