has unveiled the first real-time electronic Device History Record (eDHR) solution for the Medical Device industry.
What does eDHR stand for?
eDHR stands for Electronic Device History Record
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 3 other meanings of eDHR in our Acronym Attic
- East Devon Hockey Club (UK)
- East Durham and Houghall Community College (UK)
- El Dorado Hills Community Services District (Eldorado Hills, California)
- Education and Human Development
- Experimental Data Handling Equipment
- Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales du Nord (business school in Lille & Nice, France)
- Electronic Design History File (software)
- Endothelium-Dependent Hyperpolarization Factor
- Endothelium-Derived Hyperpolarizing Factor
- Every Dog Has His Day
- East Detroit High School (Eastpointe, Michigan)
- Economic Development and Human Services Committee (Miami-Dade County, FL)
- ECS Data Handling System
- El Dorado High School
- Elmvale District High School
- Erin District High School (Erin, Ontario, Canada)
- Exposed Drop-In Heatsink Quad Flat Package
- Exposed Drop-In Heat Sink Ball Grid Array
- Engineering Design Handbook Steering Committee
- East Dorset Heritage Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brooks Software and AssurX have teamed to develop a low-cost, real-time time electronic Device History Record (eDHR) solution that ensures compliance and reduces the cost and risk of implementing an eDHR on the shop floor.
Magellon now includes electronic device history record data capture and storage to trace key product test, quality and manufacturing process records electronically, from design through manufacturing and post-sales support.
Top global manufacturers are moving towards electronic Device History Records (eDHR) (http://www.
The system will provide a production and quality management framework that includes self-auditing electronic Device History Records (eDHR), process enforcement, material traceability and genealogy, and reporting capabilities.
The multi-plant rollout will leverage Camstar's rapid deployment strategies to create electronic device history records (eDHR) and real-time performance reporting for the manufacture of bulk analgesics, disposable medical supplies, and other medical instruments.
For our electronic device history records, we needed an application that we could deploy quickly without getting bogged down in the validation process.
Datasweep's flexible and comprehensive solutions minimize non-compliance issues by providing us with electronic device history records and signatures that meet Part 11 guidelines.