The AMFA Workshop is co-sponsored by the IEEE Reliability Society and the Electronic Device Failure Analysis Society.
What does EDFA stand for?
EDFA stands for Electronic Device Failure Analysis (magazine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDFA
We have 1 other meaning of EDFA in our Acronym Attic
- European Development Fund
- European Disability Forum
- European Dystonia Federation
- Executive Dining Facility
- Expected Default Frequency (finance; credit analysis; Moody's KMV)
- Export Development Fund
- Extended Depth of Field (algorithm)
- Empirical Density Functional 1 (density functional theory)
- Economic Development Finance Authority (South Dakota)
- Effectifs Départementaux de Fonctionnement Annuel (French: Annual Operating Departmental Numbers)
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
- European Down and Feather Association (est. 1980)
- Extended Deep Femoral Angioplasty
- Education, Fine Arts, and Architecture (library; University of Western Australia)
- Electronic Device Failure Analysis Society (affiliate society of ASM International, Materials Park, Ohio)
- End Device Frame Buffering
- Entreprise Dauphinoise de Finition du Bâtiment (French construction company)
- Reichelsheim (airport code; Germany)
- Aschaffenburg (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development and Financing Corporation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN ANTONIO -- The Electronic Device Failure Analysis Society (EDFAS) awarded its first-ever Lifetime Achievement Recognition to Stan Silvus, manager of the Electronic-Component Failure-Analysis Laboratory in the Applied Physics Division at Southwest Research Institute.