Experts at the Institute's Georgia Electronic Design Center (GEDC) say that this chip design could speed-up commercialisation of high-speed, short-range wireless applications, thanks to the low cost and power consumption of complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) technology.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Electronic Design Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Electrical Date Code
- Electrical Discharge
- Electrical Distribution & Control
- Electricidad de Caracas (Venezuela electric company)
- Electron Devices Conference (IEEE)
- Electronic Damper Control (automotive system)
- Electronic Data Capture (for use in clinical trials)
- Electronic Data Confirmation
- Electronic Data Control
- Electronic Debit Card
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Electronic Diesel Control
- Electronic Digital Computer
- Electronic Discharge Laser
- Electronic Dispersion Compensation
- Electronic Document Coordinator
- Electronic Draft Capture
- Electronic Drag Torque Control (Opel)
- Emballage Diffusion Création (French packaging manufacturer)
- Emergency Decontamination Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Phelps, who will report to President and CEO Shelley Hartman, will be responsible for leading all product design and development at LifeSync, including building the Company's Technology Center at the Georgia Electronic Design Center (GEDC) at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.
announced it will provide Agilent EDA software, support and training, totaling $13 million, to a new hub of the Georgia Electronic Design Center (GEDC) in Atlanta.
The IMS lab is located in the Georgia Electronic Design Center (GEDC), and is co-operated by GTMobilesphere and participating vendors.
NYSE: A) today announced an agreement to provide Agilent EDA software, support and training, totaling $13 million, to a new hub of the Georgia Electronic Design Center (GEDC) in Atlanta.
Chang-Ho Lee, formerly with the Georgia Institute of Technology's Georgia Electronic Design Center (GEDC), has been named director of the new design center.
Maritime Logistics Innovation Center (MLIC) and the Georgia Electronic Design Center (GEDC) announce a partnership focused on furthering Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) based research.
Teamed with researchers at Georgia Tech are Acuity Brands/Zep(Atlanta), Altea Therapeutics (Tucker), BellSouth (Atlanta), Caterpillar (Griffin and Jefferson), Charmed Technologies (Atlanta), CytoDome (Atlanta), Hydro Dynamics (Rome), King and Prince Seafood (Brunswick), MetGen (Atlanta), Nexidia (Atlanta), TIMCO Aviation Service (Macon) and the 12 Georgia companies that are part of the Georgia Electronic Design Center.