BENEFITS OF EDI AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE Electronic data interchange format standards allow for data to be transferred, stored, and used from a database rather than formatted as an image file.
What does EDIF stand for?
EDIF stands for Electronic Data Interchange Format
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EDIF
We have 9 other meanings of EDIF in our Acronym Attic
- European Depression in Diabetes Research Consortium (est. 2001)
- Extended Display Identification Data
- Easy Does It Disability Assistance (Berkeley, CA)
- Elle Deco International Design Award
- Electronic Data Interchange for Documents
- Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (FDIC)
- Environmental Data Interactive Exchange
- Evidence-Based Decision-Making in Education
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) for the Electricity Industry (extension to EDI for data interchange in the electricty market)
- Edifício (Building; Brazil)
- Electronic Design Interchange Format
- Electronic Design Interoperability Format
- Electronic Document Interchange Format
- Énergies Durables en Ile-de-France (French renewable energy organization)
- Extra-Low Dispersion (glass) - Internal Focusing
- Electronic Data Interchange for Administration Commerce and Transport
- Electronic Data Information Filing and Retrieval System (SEBI)
- EDI Forum for companies with interest in Computing and Electronics (EDI Project for EDP/ADP sector)
- E.Digital Corp. (California)
- European Defence Industries Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Board of Equalization recognizes that XML is the electronic data interchange format of the future," Larry Hanson, data architect, California State Board of Equalization, said.
0- Acronyms: ASIC Application Specific Integrated Circuit EDA Electronic Design Automation EDAC Electronic Design Automation Consortium EDIF Electronic Data Interchange Format HDL Hardware Description Language IVC International Verilog Conference MSS Market Statistics Service VHDL VHSIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuit) HDL (IEEE 1076) VIUF VHDL International User Forum -0- interHDL , ViPact, ViCover, Verilint VHDLlint, and the interHDL logo are trademarks of interHDL, Inc.