Exact Software, a provider of solutions that connect the people, processes and knowledge essential to an organization, has announced the availability of a new electronic data interchange (EDI) solution that provides a critical new level of functionality for customers conducting transactions through a supply chain.
What does EDINT stand for?
EDINT stands for Electronic Data Interchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Educational Developpers in Ireland Network (Irish education)
- Electronic Data Initiative for Nonprofits (2003-2005)
- Electronic Data Interchange Notification
- Endoscopic Decompression of Intermetatarsal Nerve
- Energy Development in Island Nations (various locations)
- Epidermal Cell Differentiation Inhibitor
- Edinburgh Data and Information Access
- Every Day I Need Attention (Edina, MN)
- Electronic Data Interchange in de Nederlandse Energiesector (Dutch)
- Educational Innovations in Economics and Business
- Edaq Digital Input/Output Layer (SoMat; Germany)
- Energy Development Impact Office (North Dakota)
- Enhanced Discrete Input/Output Module
- Economic Development Incentive Program (Massachusetts)
- Electronic Data Interchange Partners, Ltd. (Electronic commerce training)
- Element Design Integration Panel
- Enseignement Développement Institut Pédagogique (French education institute)
- Enterprise Development and Investment Promotion (USAID)
- Environment-Dependent Interatomic Potential
- European Defence Improvement Programme (NATO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This could involve obtaining correction patches or embedded devices, contacting billing services or clearinghouses or Medicare Part A Fiscal Intermediaries or Part B Carriers and contacting businesses where electronic data interchange (EDI) takes place.
May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- The Banking Systems Division of Sterling Software (NYSE: SSW) announced today that it is now providing financial institutions with a single point of contact for everything needed to implement Financial Electronic Data Interchange (FEDI).
Miller currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI) representing X12, which focuses on improving the quality of healthcare through effective and efficient information exchange and management.
MOBIL CHEMICAL LEADER IN ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE FAIRFAX, Va.
We have learned that electronic data interchange efficiencies will benefit any size portfolio.
Halamka also holds several prestigious positions, including Chief Information Officer of CareGroup Health System; Chief Information Officer and Associate Dean for Educational Technology at Harvard Medical School; Chairman of the New England Health Electronic Data Interchange Network (NEHEN); Acting CEO of MA-Share; Chief Information Officer of the Harvard Clinical Research Institute; and a practicing emergency physician.
John Tempesco, Companion Technologies' vice president of physician solution operations, addressed the Workgroup on Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI), a cross industry group dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare through effective and efficient information exchange and management, at the group's ICD-10 Forum in Chicago, Ill.