The FX Market Aggregation Accelerator will facilitate integration with all the major FX aggregators, Electronic Crossing Networks (ECNs) and direct bank connections.
What does ECN stand for?
ECN stands for Electronic Crossing Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECN
We have 127 other meanings of ECN in our Acronym Attic
- EcoNews Africa
- Educational Computing Network
- El Cajon National (sports; El Cajon, CA)
- Electoral Commission of Namibia (Namibia)
- Electron Configuration Notation
- Electronic Change Notice
- Electronic Commerce Network
- Electronic Communications Network (stock market)
- Electronic Component News (electronics industry periodical)
- Elite Casting Network (est. 1998)
- Emergency Communications Network (telephone emergency services)
- Employment Change Notice
- Encoding Control Notation
- Energieonderzoek Centrum Nederland
- Energy Research Center of the Netherlands (Petten, The Netherlands)
- Engineering Change Notice
- Engineering Change Notification
- Engineering Computer Network
- Enhanced Capital Note
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, in the securities industry, marchFIRST serves the leading media company in financial services, the leading electronic crossing network and the leading provider of financial decision-support systems.
The solution supports high-volume FX data streams from dealing banks and Electronic Crossing Networks (ECNs) without the increased latency associated with products typically available.