The IMX-80 is the first of IMMI's innovative IMX family of subsystem products designed for easy integration by system manufacturers with their OEO electronic cross connect (EXC) to form a new class of "hybrid" network element.
What does EXC stand for?
EXC stands for Electronic Cross Connect (Nortel)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EXC
- Exothermic Brazing
- Expanded Bible (edition)
- Expansion Board
- Exchange for Business Angels (Germany)
- Expanded Bed Capacity
- Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer (Microsoft)
- Exercise Brief
- US Export Control and Related Border Security Assistance
- Extension Bus (Interface)
- Exothermic Braze Welding