Byline: Quentin Willson PAUL Bedford has a 53-plate Astra Convertible which has a problem with the hood electronic control unit.
What does ECU stand for?
ECU stands for Electronic Control Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECU
We have 118 other meanings of ECU in our Acronym Attic
- East Carolina University
- East Central University (Ada, OK)
- Ecuador (ISO Country code)
- Edison Credit Union
- Edith Cowan University
- EISA Configuration Utility
- Electrical Control Unit
- Electrical Conversion Unit
- Electro Chemical Unit
- Electronic Cabling Unit
- Electronically-Controlled Unit (engines)
- Elgin Choral Union (Elgin, IL)
- Emergency Care Unit (trauma facility)
- Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Encephalitozoon Cuniculi
- End COMSEC Unit
- End Cryptographic Unit
- Energy Conservation Unit (hot water heat exchanger)
- Energy Recovery Unit (hot water heat exchanger)
- Engine Change Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
0L TFSI Supercharged DOHC V-6 Electronic control unit Gasoline direct-injection XL2 Solenoid Injector Knock sensor Electronic throttle control Air control valve to control air bypass for supercharger BMW 335d - 3.
have signed an agreement for a venture in India to manufacture electronic control units for diesel engines, according to Maruti Suzuki India on Thursday.
1) Honda calculations 2) STR (Self-tuning regulator) governor: Electronic engine-speed control technology that allows the engine's electronic control unit (ECU) to continuously monitor throttle opening and engine speed, and electronically control throttle opening to maintain a constant set engine speed even under changing engine load conditions.
is being awarded a $5,115,211 (or $10,793,077 if the 100% option quantities are exercised) solicited contract for 185 digital electronic control units (DECU).
Our new automotive products help to master new technologies and the increasing complexity of these advanced Electronic Control Units.
The Preh system comprises an electronic control unit and dedicated software that will provide a comfortable in-cabin climate for the driver and passengers.
which can be connected to an electronic control unit to prompt the brake system to pre-fill brake fluid in the event of a potential collision, resulting in reduced stopping distance.