CARTS is the first event this year in an ECA line-up that includes the International Relay Conference (IRC), the Electronic Distribution Show (EDS), the Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC), and the International Wire and Cable Symposium (IWCS).
What does ECTE stand for?
ECTE stands for Electronic Components and Technology (annual conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECTE
We have 3 other meanings of ECTE in our Acronym Attic
- Emerald City Theatre Company (Chicago, IL)
- Erosion Control Technology Council
- European Carpet Trading Company (Belgium)
- Expected Cost to Company
- Entente Cycliste Trélissac Coulounieix-Chamiers (French cycling club)
- Early Childhood Tooth Decay (dentistry)
- Electronic Common Technical Document (drug registration)
- Emission Control Technology Division
- Electrochemical Thermal Desorption Mass Spectroscopy
- Early Childhood Teacher Education (various locations)
- Entreprise Corse de Tableaux Électriques (French electric company)
- Espace Culture et Tourisme Eyraguais (French: Eyraguais Space Tourism and Culture; Eyragues, France)
- European Course in Tropical Epidemiology
- Evaluation in Career and Technical Education (course)
- Electronically Controlled Traction Enhancing Differential (Jeep automobile component)
- École Centrale Techniques de l'Environnement Industriel (French: Central Technical School for Industrial Environment)
- European Conference of Telecommunications and Electronics Industries
- European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning (also seen as EC-TEL)
- European Telecommunications and Professional Electronics Industry
- East Central Traffic Enforcement Network (Georgia, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CARTS will join an ECA conference line-up that includes the International Relay Conference (IRC), the Electronic Distribution Show (EDS), the Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC), and the International Wire and Cable Symposium (IWCS).