The QuickVC (Virtual Component) IP (Intellectual Property) Exchange is a reference implementation of the QuickVC specification being developed as part of the Electronic Component Information Exchange (ECIX) suite of protocols for the Electronics Industry.
What does ECIX stand for?
ECIX stands for Electronic Component Information Exchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ECIX
- European Conference on Information Technology Evaluation
- European Contact Improvisation Teachers' Exchange
- East Central Iowa Tractor Pulling Association
- Evaluation Criteria for Information Technology Security
- European Consortium of Innovative Universities
- English Center for International Women (Mills College; Oakland, CA)
- European Conference on Information Warfare
- East Central Illinois Women Attorneys Association (Springfield, IL)
- Embryo Containing the Information of the Whole Organism
- Economic Conversion Information Exchange (US DOC)
- Electronic Component Interchange
- Energy and Climate Information Exchange
- European Commercial Internet Exchange (Germany)
- East Central Indiana Youth Soccer League (Centerville, IN)
- Eclipse Concept Jet (Eclipse Aviation)
- École de Conduite Jeumontoise (French driving school)
- Ensemble de Cuivres Jurassien (French: Jura Brass Ensemble; Jura, Switzerland)
- Ernest Cockrell Jr. Hall (University of Texas at Austin)
- European Coatings Journal (European publication)
- European Competition Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
com program to enable widespread adoption of the Electronic Component Information Exchange (ECIX) QuickData standards.
The EC PinPak project is an important follow-on to the Si2 Electronic Component Information eXchange (ECIX) project, which was completed last year.
COM announced today the QuickData QuickStart program for enabling electronic component information exchange over the Internet.
SSI) announced support of the Si2 CD, that contains information on the Chip Hierarchical Design Standard (CHDStd), Electronic Component Information eXchange (ECIX), Open Library API (OLA), and Si2 Labs.
As part of a consortium working on the Electronic Component Information Exchange (ECIX) standard, Motorola's Semiconductor Components Group has entered into the Early Adopter Program to evaluate XML and BladeRunner as viable alternatives to SGML.