NEW YORK -- Companies are using electronic data interchange (EDI) as a foundation to support e-business processes, such as Internet-based supply chain management and customer relationship management as well as enterprise resource planning systems, according to a survey by Electronic Commerce World magazine, a Thomson publication.
What does ECW stand for?
ECW stands for Electronic Commerce World (magazine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECW
We have 68 other meanings of ECW in our Acronym Attic
- Electronically-Controlled Variable Transmission
- European College for Veterinary Toxicology
- Extended Communications Vector Table (computing)
- Embedded Computer Vision Workshop (IEEE)
- Emerald Coast Volleyball Week (Florida)
- Essex Council for Voluntary Youth Services (UK)
- Eastern Championship Wrestling (formerly Extreme Championship Wrestling)
- eClinicalWorks (medical software; Westborough, MA)
- Effluent Cooling Water
- Electronic Combat Wing
- Electronic Control Weapon (law enforcement)
- Elite Crimson Warriors (gaming clan)
- Elliptical Cylindrical Waveguide
- Emergency Conservation Work act
- Enameled Copper Wire
- End Corporate Welfare (Longwood, FL)
- English Civil War
- Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (Image compression format created by Earth Resource Mapping)
- Entente Cycliste de Wallonie (Belgian cycling club)
- Entertainment Culture Writing (publisher)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the fundamental laws of economics have not changed, the economics of the physical world must be reassessed in the bits-based electronic commerce world.
Start at the Electronic Commerce World Institute's home page (http://www.
Geared for executive management and IT professionals in scores of industries including manufacturing, financial services, communications, business services, system integration, VARs, health care, government and more, Electronic Commerce World Conference and Exhibit 2001 will feature: -- Over 300 exhibitors demonstrating thousands of cutting-edge technology products and services; -- Exhibit floor sessions and expert panelists sharing the lessons of eBusiness.
Details: The goal of Electronic Commerce World is to help you utilize the tools, technologies and methodologies for success all while discovering the business benefits and best practices for your company to streamline paperless technology processes and maximize your bottom line.
will deliver the keynote address at the Electronic Commerce World 2001 Conference & Exhibit on Friday, October 12, 2001, at Chicago's McCormick Place.
He is an internationally-recognized speaker and writer whose work has appeared in publications as diverse as Electronic Commerce World and Japanese Playboy.
will deliver the opening keynote speech at Electronic Commerce World 2001 Conference & Exhibit on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 in Chicago.